Do you know how to make a DIY Stress Balloon? Here is how in just a couple simple steps.
- Get a balloon and a funnel.
- Next, you need to get a jar of glitter or a bag of rice or beans or sand. (Just something to fill the balloon with.)
- Put the funnel’s tube into the balloon so that it sticks. Only put an inch or two through though!
- Carefully pour about a tablespoon at a time into the funnel. Once the balloon is full, stop pouring.
- Now tie the balloon. Be careful that you don’t spill the contents!
- Now you have a DIY Stress Balloon! If you want, you can gently draw on the balloon using Sharpies.