2 cups of water mixed with 1 Tbsp of salt (make sure it isn’t heaping), stirred until the salt has dissolved
1 cup of water (warm) mixed with two tsp yeast, stirred
Gluten Free Flour (I use Buckwheat, Cup 4 Cup, and Almond Flour)
1/4 cup Honey if desired (for sweetness)
How to make it:
- Get a large bowl and pour the water and yeast mixture in.
- Add the water and salt mixture. Add honey if desired. Mix with a whisk.
- Add about a fourth of a cup of Buckwheat Flour. Mix it in slowly.
- Add about a cup of Cup 4 Cup flour. Mix it in slowly.
- Add about a cup of Almond flour. Mix it in slowly.
- Check and see if your bread is thick enough. If needed, add about a tablespoon at a time and mix slowly until it is thick enough.
- Let it rise until it has bubbles. Then add more flour if needed. Mix.
- Get a pan and put the bread on to form loaves. Let it rise.
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit then cook until it is done and the inside of the bread is soft–but still all the way cooked.