“They’re cute. They kiss you. I like kittens.” That’s my 4 year old sister Anna’s opinion on kittens. And, I have to admit that I sort of agree with her. She’s right, kittens are cute, and they “kiss” you (aka lick).
But for actual facts, not opinions, here is my “file” on kittens, a bunch of info:
- Kittens are baby cats.
- They are very dependent on their mom for survival.
- Do not usually open eyes until about 7-10 days after birth.
- After about 2 weeks, they start moving around and exploring the world.
- Domestic kittens are social and enjoy being in company with humans.
- After about 2-3 weeks, they start eating solid food and grow adult teeth.
- Kittens can be very playful!