Kladdkakka is a kind of Swedish chocolate cake. It is really good, so me and my cousin found a flourless gluten free version. I made it last summer with my cousin, and we modified the recipe. Here is the link to the original recipe, and below is the modifed recipe. It tastes really warm and chocolatey when it is warm, and if you stick it in the fridge overnight and have it in the morning it tastes like fudge. Either way, it is REALLY good.
1 stick of butter
1 cup of chocolate chips
No water (contrary to what the recipe says…)
4 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa powder
No salt. (we used salted butter, though)
1. Heat oven to 175° (350F). Grease a 9-inch cake pan.
2. Gently melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan on low heat. (Or in the microwave) When mixture is melted and smooth, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whip eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cocoa until very light and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir chocolate mixture into egg mixture with a spatula. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour batter into the pan and BAKE FOR 18-22 MINUTES (NOT THE 40 THAT THE ORIGINAL SAYS). Let cake cool before removing it from the pan.